SPR Series Spray Ring Nozzle, brass or stainless steel construction, utilizes adjustable .187 inch orifice precision jets (quantity of nozzles based on ring diameter), an in-line Y-strainer is recommended to reduce maintenance.
- Water Level Dependent – No
- Wind Resistance – Fair
- Sound Level – Moderate
- Clogging Potential – Moderate
- Splash Radius – 1.0 – 2.0
- Material: Machined brass
- Finish: Natural brass
- NOTE: Spray Rings supplied with connecting hose and stainless steel hose clamps.
- TYPICAL WATER DEPTH MAY VARY. CONTACT FOUNTAIN PEOPLE FOR SHALLOWER APPLICATIONS.
- WATERSTOP FITTING REQUIRED FOR CONCRETE POUR. SIZE BASED ON PIPING AND NOZZLE SIZE (SEE CATALOG ITEM: FWS-SERIES)
- THIS NOZZLES IS WATER LEVEL INDEPENDENT.
- NOZZLE REQUIRES FINE SCREENING FOR DEBRIS REMOVAL. #40 MESH OR SMALLER.