Jet Pod in a Can™
Fountain in a Can™ allows you to create an architectural statement on a "dry" deck, eliminating the liability sometimes associated with an open basin.
- Construction – Single piece, type 304 deep-drawn stainless steel housing with a 1 1/2” FPT inlet, grounding connection, cast bronze top cover, EPDM 70 durometer o-ring, and 18/8 stainless steel fasteners. Unit is supplied with a high density polyethylene (HDPE) construction cover, three 3/8” × 12” × 2” stainless steel anchor bolts with leveling nuts and washers, and a wood template.
- Nozzle – Precision machined brass, cast bronze or copper.
- Finish – Standard finish is natural bronze. Optional finishes include Dark Bronze (DB), or Verde Green (VG). Contact factory for custom finishes.
- Nozzle requires fine screening for debris removal. #8 (3/32”) minimum mesh or smaller.
- Housing must be encapsulated in concrete.
- One 1” FTP connection point. Fittings by installer.