The Hollow Bore Nozzle creates a frothy aerated stream of water.
HBN Series Hollow Bore Nozzle, is machined brass construction with stainless steel fasteners, and includes integral alignment swivel with 15° of adjustability from center, 30° total. FNPT connection.
- Water Level Dependent – No
- Wind Resistance – Good
- Sound Level – Moderate
- Clogging Potential – Moderate
- Splash Radius – 1.0
- Material: Machined brass and cast bronze
- Finish: Natural brass and bronze
- BALL VALVE AS REQUIRED PER DESIGN FOR DISCHARGE FLOW CONTROL.
- WATERSTOP FITTING REQUIRED FOR CONCRETE POUR. SIZE BASED ON PIPING AND NOZZLE SIZE. (SEE CATALOG ITEM: FWS-SERIES)
- TYPICAL WATER DEPTH SHOWN MAY VARY. CONTACT FOUNTAIN PEOPLE FOR SHALLOWER APPLICATIONS.
- THIS NOZZLE IS WATER LEVEL INDEPENDENT.
- NOZZLE REQUIRES FINE SCREENING FOR DEBRIS REMOVAL. #40 MINIMUM MESH OR SMALLER.