FIN Finger Jet Nozzle, machined cast bronze and brass construction, has an integral adjustment swivel up to 15° off vertical, and uses multiple precision jets. An in-line Y-strainer is recommended to reduce maintenance.
- Water Level Dependent – No
- Wind Resistance – Fair
- Sound Level – Moderate
- Clogging Potential – Moderate
- Splash Radius – 1.5
- Material: Machined cast bronze and brass
- Finish: Natural bronze and brass
- Ball valve as required per design for discharge flow control.
- Waterstop fitting required for concrete pour. Size based on piping and nozzle size. (See catalog item: FWS-SERIES)
- Swivel connection allows for 15 degree angle adjustment off vertical.
- This nozzle is water level independent.
- Nozzle requires fine screening for debris removal. #40 minimum or smaller.